ICSPS conference submissions are subject to a
double-blind peer review process by reviewers.
Reviewers are members the conference's Technical
Committee of experts in fields specifically matching
the conference topics.
Technical Committee members provide the vital link
with the profession that makes the conference a
success. The reviews help the Program Committee
select which papers to accept and reject.
Additionally, your reviews help the authors of
papers make their papers and presentations stronger.
Finally, your suggestions help the Program Chairs
select the outstanding papers.
Criteria for Being a
- Holding a doctorate in the relevant field
- Be an established expert in the field
- Having an excellent publications track record in
high impact, peer-reviewed journals
- Adequate general knowledge of the sub-fields
- Past experience of reviewing abstracts/ full
papers and being in editorial boards
- Fluency in language and grammar
Benefits for Being a
- Listing as an Technical Committee member on the
conference webpage and in the printed proceedings
- Eligibility for special discount for the
- Getting an electronic reviewer certificate
- Keep up to date on the researches in your field
- Opportunity to develop your career and critical
thinking skills essential to research
- Bolstering of resumes for promotion and/or tenure.
The final decision regarding the selection will be
made by the Technical Committee Chair. If you would
like to be considered to serve on the Technical
Committee, please send your latest CV to E-mail: